Glam Seamless Do Not Call Policy
If you do not want to receive telemarketing calls from Glam Seamless® (herein “Glam Seamless” or “us”), you can ask us to place your telephone number onto the “Glam Seamless Do Not Call List".
Glam Seamless respects the wishes of those customers and prospective customers who do not want to receive telemarketing calls from Glam Seamless in their homes. It is the policy of Glam Seamless not to make telemarketing calls or texts to:
- any person who has requested that Glam Seamless not make such telemarketing calls to the person’s residence or mobile telephone; or
- any person who has put his or her telephone number on a national or state Do Not Call registry, unless such person has provided to Glam Seamless permission to make a telemarketing call to them or as otherwise permitted by law.
In compliance with federal and state laws, we'll document and comply with your request in a reasonable timeframe. Please allow up to 30 days for your telephone number to be removed from any telemarketing programs that are currently underway.
Anyone may be placed on Glam Seamless’s Do Not Call list by:
2. E-mailing Glam Seamless at: email@example.com ; or
3. Calling Glam Seamless at : 801.206.4781
Please note that all requests must comply with the following:
- Your request can be in writing or by phone, and must include, at a minimum, your name and telephone number.
- If you have multiple telephone numbers, tell us all numbers that you want to be included.
- You will remain on our Do Not Call List for five years, unless you ask to be removed or you provide Glam Seamless permission to contact you after being placed on the Do Not Call List.
- If your telephone number ever changes, you must give us your new information for your "do not call" status to remain in effect.
If you are an existing customer of ours, you may be contacted by us even though you are on a state or the national "do not call" list. If you do not want to be contacted by Glam Seamless even though you are a customer, simply follow the steps above to be placed on the Glam Seamless Do Not Call List and your request will be honored, although this may result in Glam Seamless being unable to offer you certain products and services accordingly.
Being on the Glam Seamless Do Not Call List means that you won't receive telemarketing calls from Glam Seamless. We may still contact you, however, for non-telemarketing purposes. This would include things like surveys, billing, shipping, and other service-related matters. All Glam Seamless employees that engage in outbound telemarketing calls are trained in this policy and are made aware of these procedures before they are allowed to contact prospective consumers. Management reviews the policy with these employees periodically. The methods and procedures in this Do Not Call Policy are reviewed by Glam Seamless from time to time. If a consumer requests a copy of our “Do Not Call” policy, we will send a copy in a manner of our discretion. This Do Not Call Policy is also posted on the Glam Seamless Website located at www.glamseamless.com/donotcall
For the purposes of this policy, a “telemarketing call” means any phone or text communication that is made for the purpose of encouraging the purchase of products and services from Glam Seamless. Glam Seamless intends to comply with all federal and state Do Not Call laws. Any questions concerning Glam Seamless’s Do Not Call Policy may be directed to:
Attn: Do Not Call
631 N 400 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
SHOW US HOW YOU WEAR IT
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS! TAG US AND BE FEATURED